• New generation HOLL hybrid with premium opportunity.
• Very high gross output with low linolenic acid content and very High Oleic acid Content .
• Good autumn vigour, medium early flowering and early to medium maturity.
• Good all round disease resistance.
V316OL has high yields with excellent oil quality at less than 3% Linolenic acid and over 75% Oleic acid, maximising the ability to meet quality standards without compromising yield.
- Medium autumn growth habit means V316OL CL is suitable for the early as well as the main drilling window.
- Low Disturbance establishment systems may reduce germination of non-HOLL volunteersand improve quality.
- Sow at a seed rate appropriate to achieve an even plant stand of 25-30 plants/m2 in spring.
- A taller height means PGRs should be considered at stem extension especially when growing conditions are favourable and a large canopy exists to manage height.